Sirocco Landscapes uses refined hardscapes, sustainable xeriscapes, and beautiful softscapes to transform front and backyards throughout Kamloops BC into relaxing, outdoor living spaces.Learn More
'Sirocco' ... refers to a dry desert wind ...
Loading Sirocco ...
Your New Landscape
It's In Your Nature
Sirocco Landscapes uses refined hardscapes, sustainable xeriscapes, and beautiful softscapes to transform front and backyards throughout Kamloops BC into relaxing, outdoor living spaces.
1. Design – it’s in the Planning
- It starts with a conversation to meet your designer – let’s find out if we’re meant to be
- We want to know what will enhance your outdoor living experience so let’s talk about your vibe and what makes you groove
- Our designs will communicate your vision to ensure your landscape is built to suit your style
- Typical design packages range from $1000 – $4000+
2. Estimation – it’s in the Details
- Good installations start with good planning, born from thorough and thoughtful estimates
- Our estimates are built from the ground up to reflect your unique project. They will give you the details you need to be informed and confident so that you will rest easy during construction
3. Installation – it’s in the execution
- The drawings are complete and the contract is signed… let’s build this!
- We start with introductions to your team of landscape superstars that will execute the design concept and bring your new landscape to life
- Our team is polite, courteous and creative. They have a mandate to leave you with a landscape you can enjoy tonight… have your corkscrew handy!
4. Celebration – it’s a wrap!
- It’s time for the final reveal… let’s celebrate the conclusion of our collaboration
- We will walk the project and sign-off, present the final invoice once satisfaction is guaranteed and raise a glass
- You did it… elbow bumps all around!
Written by Mike and Patsy
We worked with Spencer at Sirocco Landscapes on establishing a unique drought tolerant “meadow garden”, garden beds and paved driveway and courtyard at our newly built home. From the detailed design to the implementation, they were communicative, flexible and considering the pandemic, able to stick to a reasonable timeline. We will use them again in the future and would recommend them to anyone looking for a comprehensive landscape company.
Written by Rick G.
Sirocco Landscapes did a huge makeover of our back yard last year. We love it! They quoted the job first and were by far the best price! The whole Sirocco team is experienced, professional and reliable. They listened to what we wanted and presented some great ideas to improve our vision! They are creative problem solvers that do what they say they’ll do! I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them. We have a new project for them this year!
Written by Nola
We have had our yard done by the great crew from Sirocco. Spencer was very helpful with ideas, type of materials to use and always available. They were very professional and prompt. Always left the area clean after the day’s work was done. I would highly recommend them!
Written by John B.
Five Star Resort! We asked Sirocco Landscaping for a five-star hotel resort feel and they did not disappoint! We had a wish list of swimming pool, fire pit, hot tub, and covered outdoor kitchen. Spencer brought his creative flair and attention to detail to our backyard and has totally transformed it. During the build phase, Spencer and his team were extremely tolerant with us as we tweaked and made small extra requests from the project. We are totally satisfied with their work and will be using them again to landscape the rest of our yard.
Written by Linda R.
The Sirocco crew that executed the project was fantastic in every way: professional, courteous, friendly, and talented. They took the time to address questions I had, worked hard to meet the date I needed the project done by, and explained everything I needed to know about plant and water feature maintenance. I look forward to using Sirocco again for future projects, and I can’t recommend them highly enough.